Thursday, August 20, 2009

Three Days

So, three days until I board my flight to Vienna, Austria and begin a new semester . . . practically on the other side of the world. That's pretty exciting. However, there are a few things left that need to be done before I go. There are a few financial things I need to take care of, I need to buy a new shaver so my face doesn't look like Papa Smurf after the first month, and I need to get a haircut for similar reasons, but most importantly I need to find my extra crunchy peanut butter. Because I am not leaving this continent until I have my Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter!


This only worked in Steubenville because there was nothing worth seeing


I have a lot to look forward to this semester: traversing across Europe by train, gracing the local pub with my presence and being able to legally drink, taking theology, philosophy, and history classes in a renovated medieval monastery, and seeing old friends after a long summer apart. It should be one long four month experience to remember forever - and hence this blog, to document the whole adventure for posterity's sake.

3 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to figure out if the caption under the photo is a dis to you, or all of the girls at Stubie. :)

    I'll be reading... don't get too wasted over there.

    -Austin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be followin' ya! Have a blast. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude your profile is halarious and pure genious :)
    Im gonna miss you brotha :(

    ReplyDelete