Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Statistics

Below are some numbers describing my stay in Gaming so far. Some of these statistics were blatantly stolen from the University's blog. However, since I just cited my source I'm allowed to do that.

There are 181 students enrolled in the Austria program for the Fall 2009 semester.

Average GPA of students in the Austria program: 3.22

Average Age of students: 19.5

There are 70 male students and 111 female students.

Michigan is the 4th most represented state with twelve students including myself

My major is the most represented major here in Gaming with a total of 31 Nursing students; theology is second with 28.

I've been in Austria for 31 days.

It will be another 78 days (I think) until I return to the States.

I've taken 685 pictures since arriving in Austria and I deleted 146 of them.

I'm taking five classes for a total of 15 credits. My classes are: Philosophy of the Human Person, Foundation of Ethics, Christian Marriage, Introduction to Sacred Scripture, and History of Western Civilization II.

I've participated in more Masses than I can count since coming here but I've only been to Urs, the local bar, twice. I really feel those two numbers should be closer together.

I've gained four pounds since coming to Austria.

I eat on average three kiwis a day. The most kiwis I've had in one day is six.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I love reading all of this stuff. I'm glad that you are having a great time in Gaming. I hope everything goes well for you for the rest of the semester.

    Keep up the blogging!
    -Austin

    ReplyDelete